The Birshi Fish Farming Group
- Business Type: Fish Farm
- Business Owner: Shehu Gagare
- Location: Firo village, Ganjuwa Local Government Area, Bauchi state
- Business Production Capacity: About 2500 fish per harvest; 2 harvests per year
- Number of People Employed: 12
- People Directly Benefiting from the Business: 32
- Employees’ Children who are attending school: 24
Business Mission Statement: To meet the market demand and to provide nutrients that can help to improve the overall health of people in the Birshi community and Bauchi state at large.
Successful LI business leaders take additional classes to open new shops; creating more jobs and opportunities for developing communities.