Global Young Innovators Initiative
Edison Yogurt Making Business Team
It is our mission to rise to our highest potential in order to impact the local and world community. We strive to reach the highest standards of business excellence by creating an outstanding product and service that can impact the local and world community. We are collectively dedicated to this project in order to build the Nigerian yogurt industry. Through hard work, tenacity, integrity, and dedication, we are committed to impacting the local community of Bauchi and expanding throughout Nigeria and beyond.
It is our goal to help Zainab Mahmud’s Yogurt Business so that it can develop, expand, and grow into one of the major yogurt companies in Nigeria and beyond because we believe in her vision. Her yogurt is created with her heart and soul. Zainab’s Yogurt (Zogurt) is a hand-made, healthy, and flavorful yogurt which is a nutritious substance that positively impacts the health and lives of those who consume it.
The keys to achieving our goals include:
- Producing and innovating quality and unique yogurt effectively and efficiently;
- Creating a logo and slogan to build her brand;
- Expanding target group markets which ranges from children to adults;
- Developing ways to increase the customer base with an aggressive marketing strategy which includes social media;
- Growing and maintaining relationships with customers and communities to generate consistent sales and increasing new customers;
- Building customer loyalty who support the product and her vision;
- Giving back to the communities of need;
- Establishing Zainab Mahmud’s Yogurt Business as the premier yogurt in Nigeria and beyond;
- Achieving short-range and long-range goals.
We want to extend our gratitude for the opportunity in helping your business to grow into the premier yogurt in Nigeria which impacts the lives and well-being of the individuals who support Zogurt.
See how each day at the summit we are gaining new skills to assist our business partner and transform lives.
Our Global Young Innovators Initiative Business Partner
Yogurt Making Business
Yogurt Making Business Statistics
- Business Type:Yogurt Production
- Business Owner:Rachael Kefas
- Location:Rafin Zurfi Bauchi
- Business Production Capacity:Approximately 400 bottles of yogurt per month
- Number of People Employed:3
- People Directly Benefiting from the Business:8
- Employees’ Children who are attending school:3
To produce high quality yogurt and expand distribution across Bauchi..
Story of the business
Rachael learnt to make fresh yogurt drinks from her home economics class in school. She began making them for special events; however, after her secondary school education, she transformed her hobby into a full time business.
Rachael is an active member of her community; she contributes by creating jobs and providing employment for hardworking individuals. Rachael has been able to employ three young people, giving them a means to fund their own education and support their families.
How We Are Transforming Yogurt Making Business
And Changing The World