Global Young Innovators Initiative
Tesla TV Repair Team
Our mission in this program is to develop a solution to assist Adamu in changing his logo and assisting in advertisement to improve his customer base size.
See how each day at the summit we are gaining new skills to assist our business partner and transform lives.
Our Global Young Innovators Initiative Business Partner
TV Repair Statistics
- Business Type:Members of his immediate community enjoy his services at a subsidized rate.
- Business Owner:Isiyaka Sa’ad
- Location:Zango near poultry, Bauchi
- Business Production Capacity:20 repairs in a week
- Number of People Employed:1
- People Directly Benefiting from the Business:1
- Employees’ Children who are attending school:0
To provide the best TV repair services within the community.
Story of the business
Isiyaka started learning how to repair TV since 1997; he opened his own shop in 2006.The business has been profitable and It has helped him finance the education of his children, both of whom are in nursery school at the moment. Isiyaka has enjoyed doing this business so much. He has even been able to send his younger ones to school. His younger brother just got a job in Bauchi and this makes him proud, to be able to give back to his family from his earnings.
Members of his immediate community enjoy his services at a subsidized rate.
How We Are Transforming TV Repair
And Changing The World