St. Laurence High School
International Business Alliance Program
Our mission is to improve the life of our partners, and to work for the betterment of their community. We are a very close group, who have known each other very well for a long time, and by combining our individual skill sets, we can come together to work for the change that we envision in the world.
Our Global Young Innovators Initiative Business Partner
Air Conditioner & Refrigerator Construction, Installation, and Repairs
Air Conditioner & Refrigerator Construction, Installation, and Repairs Statistics
- Business Type:Air Conditioner & Refrigerator Construction, Installation and Repairs
- Business Owner:Mustapha Salisu
- Location:Titin Nasarawa Bauchi
- Business Production Capacity:4-8 AC and Refrigerator repair a week, About 6 AC installations a month, and 3-4 Cooling room constructions a month
- Number of People Employed:7
- People Directly Benefiting from the Business: 15
- Employees’ Children who are attending school:8
Story of the Business:
Mustapha’s business covers a wide range of services, which include the repairs of air conditioners, refrigerators and deep freezers. He also constructs cooling rooms for clients that require large spaces to store perishable food. Mustapha installs new A.Cs for homes and offices, as well. Mustapha is the first son of his family. He learned from his father how to repair, install and construct refrigerators and A.Cs when he was a boy, and worked with his father for several years before opening up his own shop. Because Mustapha is very good at what he does, a lot of business is attracted to him. He presently has 7 employees, some of whose families greatly benefit from the business. Mustapha’s wife and children also enjoy a great deal from the business.
His business provides unique and well sought out services to the members of the community.